Bonum Hotel Epidemiological Safety Policy
Due to Sars-Cov-2 coronavirus pandemic we have taken measures to ensure safety of our Guests, and employees.
We monitor WHO, and Główny Ispektor Sanitarny (Main Sanitary Inspector of Poland) recommendations, to be up to date with our procedures which concern workplace hygiene, health protection and safety.
In everyday work we keep the highest standards of hygiene, and cleanliness.
- Building intimacy (32 hotel rooms) cause no extensive direct interpersonal contact.
- Each room has its own separate and individual air-conditioning system.
- Every hotel room, and all other areas in the hotel are regularly disinfected and/or ozonated.
- Hotel staff is trained in execution of safety rules in case of health hazard occurrence.
- Protective measures (masks, gloves) are available for purchase at the Reception.
- In areas accessible to all guests (Lobby, restaurant, restrooms), there are disinfectans available for use.
- We highly recommend washing hands regularly to all Guests, accordingly with instructions available in restrooms.
- We encourage our Guests to remain cautious, and keep necessary distance in interpersonal interactions.
- We heartly encourage our Guests, and Staff to replace handshake, by a smile.
- We limit the time necessary for Guests to check-in at reception.
- Only 1 Guest is allowed directly by the reception at check-in.
- There is hand disinfectant available for Guests at the Reception – Guests are asked to disinfect hands before filling the registration card.
- We encourage to use cashless payments.
- Hotel rooms are ventilated at least 15 minutes after each stay. Then they are cleaned, disinfected and ozonated.
- Hotel beddings are being washed in sanitary regime.
- Each hotel room is cleaned, and all the surfaces (like desk,sink, toilet, table, handles, switches, air-con remote, TV remote) are disinfected with professional means.
- There is instruction of washing hands available in each hotel room.
- All the staff of housekeeping department are equipped with one time gloves. After cleaning the room gloves are taken off, hands are disinfected, and with new clean gloves employee introduces clean towels, beddings etc. into the room.
RESTAURANT & BAR
- Restaurant & Bar are cleaned, disinfected on daily basis.
- Restaurant is regularily ventilated.
- At entrance to the restaurant hand disinfectant is available for use.
- Waiters use single-use hand gloves.
- The dishes are prepared by kitchen staff who wear single-use gloves.
- Kitchen and its equipment is regularly washed, and disinfected up to date
- All dishes are prepared in sterile conditions, accordingly to HACCP rules and GIS recommendations by a staff trained in safety rules.
- Conference room is regularly ventilated
- There are hand disinfectants available for use at the entrance to the conference room.
- After each meeting conference room is cleaned, ozonated and ventilated.
- After each meeting the conference room equipment (projector remote, AC remote, microphone) are disinfected.
INDOOR PUBLIC AREAS
- In indoor public areas (including the reception, lobby, restrooms and by the lift) there are hand desinfectants available.
- The indoor public areas are cleaned and ventilated on daily basis.
- In common restrooms there are instructions of hand washing available.
- Hotel public areas are cleaned by staff equipped with protective gear (gloves) which is regurarly replaced.
- We adapt the rule of clean desk- we limit to the minimum the quantity of products available to Guests directly.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
INFOLINE AVAILABLE 24/7 - HERE YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON WHAT TO DO IF YOU SUSPECT CORONAVIRUS INFECTION
800 190 590
Contact numbers for people from the city of Gdańsk
available Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m - 03.00 p.m.
+48 58 320 08 15
+48 58 320 08 50
available at all other times
+48 698 941 776